Damacore® DC18N™- Sold by the Inch
Sold by the inch, 4 inch minimum.
If you order less than 4 inches, your order will not be fulfilled.
Damacore® DC18N contains three different alloys. The center core consists of N11X™, a high nitrogen alloyed steel with distinctive properties. The Damascus patterned outer layers consists of RWL34™ and PMC27™. These three alloys combined in Damasteel’s process gives the Damacore DC18N® unique and exceptional properties that combines beauty and function.
- High hardness after hardening and tempering.
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- High mechanical strength
- Good ductility
- Good mixed wear resistance
- Good through hardening properties
- Good dimension stability at hardening
- Easy grinding and polishing
If you would like to make a custom order for particular pattern, please contact us.