KPL Heavy™ is a higher viscosity 75 WT version of the KPL you know and love. Heavy is highly thixotropic/shear thinning formula designed specifically for knife detents and detent tracks. Ordinarily gel-like, each time your lock mechanism clicks into place, the shock refluidizes KPL Heavy allowing it to refresh the lubrication of your detent ball.
Pivot Lube™ in this weight is recommended anywhere high sliding friction prevention is required.
- On detent tracks and detent balls
- On heavyweight blades and large folders
- On balisong (butterfly) knives
- On all knives where extreme water-resistance is required
• Viscosity - 75WT (High Thickness)
• Volume - 10mL
• Color: Non-Staining Crimson
• Needle: Length 14mm, Aperture 0.70mm
• Compatibility - all steels and metals, ball bearings, bronze washers, teflon washers, IKBS, MRBS, nylon (nylatron), G10, micarta, titanium
• Includes KPL Contaminant
• Encapsulation™ technology
• Washout Resistance - Extreme
• Temperature Rating - -40 F to 400 F
• Volatility: No
• Flammability - No below 400F
• Nano-molecular viscosity enhancers provide ultimate washout resistance
• High Pressure Film Stabilizers to prevent metal-on-metal contact under high loading stresses.
• Contaminant Encapsulation technology to keep dirt and grit in suspension™ so they can’t wear away at knife parts.
• Corrosion Inhibitors to keep rust and oxidation at bay
• Wickability Modifiers to help KPL quickly penetrate tight spaces so it gets to where it needs to work instantly.
• Non-Evaporating, non-oxidizing formula won’t dry up, dry out, or gum up inside knives.
• Lockface safe, prevents sticking without slippage.
• Non-Toxic formula