NORaX is an engineered 3-dimensional coated abrasive product that offers high performance in finish, cut and consistency.
With special pattern technology, NORaX can offer the optimal product for a wide variety of applications to increase productivity, quality and repeatability, while reducing cost, scrap and inventory
Engineered abrasive solutions for polishing applications.
Outlast conventional abrasives with 2 - 5x longer life.
Multiple abrasives layers with an engineered pattern provide superior, consistent finishes on all types of materials: specialty metals,
composites, and glass.
Longer product life, higher quality finishes, faster cut rates, and the ability to skip steps drive down your finishing costs.
- NORaX utilizes evenly spaced erodable structures
- Multiple layers of abrasive grain for extended belt life
- Unique grinding aid on the surface to increase cut rate and reduce heat generation
- Sharp abrasives available throughout belt life
- Productivity gains
• Faster cut rates
• Eliminate steps from polishing sequence
• Longer life - use to the backing
- Easier part handling
Reduces possible thermal damage
Consistency of finish and cut rate throughout belt life
• Reduces scrap rates
• Increases first time throughput