1-2-3 precision blocks are precision ground block at exactly 1 inch by 2 inches by 3 inches. The 2-3-4, 2-4-6, and 25-50-75mm blocks apply the same principle. The blocks are accurately ground, so they are the standard that machinists use in terms of setting up, doing fixturing, touching off tools. They can be used with various milling machines' setup tools such as height gauge and test indicators in inspection for calibration and measuring.
Features of Accusize Precision Blocks for metalworking milling setup:
- Hardened steel, hardness HRC 50 on 6 sides
- Precision ground and hardened on all sides
- 23 holes consist of 5 tapped holes 3/8"-16 for clamping and 18 untapped holes drilled
- Cross drilling design gives minimum weight and maximum strength
- Extremely versatile for precision layout, grinding and set-up work
- Each set contain two matched blocks in pairs.